Visitors from India, Bangladesh and Maldives can obtain a visa at the port of entry on producing a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity. Indian nationals can also use their Voters Identity Card (VIC).
Tourists from all other countries must obtain a visa clearance prior to travel to Bhutan. Ambrosia Bhutan Travels shall directly make all arrangements for processing your Visa. The visa processing fee per head is US$40.
- Your passport needs to have at least 6 months validity calculated from the date on which you leave Bhutan.
- Send us copy of your Passport by email email@example.com at least 15 days prior to your visit.
- Make a full payment of your holiday that we work out for you as per your itinerary including the visa processing fee of US$40 through wire transfer. See Payments and Cancellation for details.
- Email the copy of Bank wire transfer receipt to us and we will process your visa
- We will send you the copy of Visa Clearance by email.
- At your point of entry the visa will be stamped in your passport.